Visit the southernmost point of the continental USA on this beautiful island, famous for its history and beauty. Including a city tour and free time on the island for shopping and museums. Key West is an island in the Straits of Florida on the North American continent at the southernmost tip of the Florida Keys. Key West is politically within the limits of the city of Key West, Monroe County, Florida, United States. The city also occupies nearby islands and portions of nearby islands. The island is about 4 miles (6.4 km) long and 2 miles (3.2 km) wide. In the late 1950s many of the large salt ponds on the eastern side were filled in, nearly doubling the original land mass of the island. Key west is known as a party city for its famous Fantasy Fest. Key west is also known as the Conch Republic.
Departure and return details:
- Departure dates: Daily (by bus)
- Tour Duration: Approximately 13 hours
- Pick up time: Between 6:15am and 7:30am (depending on Hotel location)
- Pick up Points: On A1A from Hollywood, Hallandale, Sunny Isles, Bal Harbor, Surfside, North Beach, Miami Beach, South Beach, Downtown Miami and Brickell Ave.
- Departure Time: 7:30am from Bayside Market Place. (Next to Main Entrance Flags)
Note: If you are not staying at any of the above pick up points, we recommend your pick up point location from the Bayside Market Place (401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Florida, 33132).
We do NOT pick up from Miami /Ft. Lauderdale Airports hotels, nor Coconut Grove and Coral Gables.
What’s included in the tour:
- Roundtrip transportation (by bus)
- Tour Guide
- 4-hr free time on the island
What’s NOT included in the tour:
What to wear:
- Tour Guide gratuity
We suggest to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.